Accessibility and Legal
We aim to make templetonworldcharity.org as accessible and usable as possible.
This site should also be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers;
- speech recognition software, e.g. Dragon Naturally Speaking;
- operating system speech packages;
- recent versions of most screen readers.
If you would like more guidance on accessibility in general, information about the following can be found on these external links:
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse;
- magnifying your screen;
- making your mouse easier to use;
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser;
- how to change text and background colors;
- how to use your keyboard to control your mouse.
Please Contact Us if you have any trouble using this website.